background

Thursday, January 7, 2010


Today is the first day I'm just going to post picture type stuff, mainly because it is so freezing cold in my house I have no urge to get up and do stuff. I'd rather just sit here and play in photoshop. BRRR. Molly and I have been watching movies, playing with beads and coloring. Tasks where we can stay wrapped up.


So, I pulled up the blinds and set the camera to manual. This pic is SOOC. Nice eye crust there kiddo.

f/2.7 (as low as my camera goes)
exposure 1/125
ISO 400



So I brightened it up, increased contrast, sharpened, and warmed the colors up a little



Then I saturated it a bit more, too much?? I never know. She does look a little sunburned maybe.



The high contrast/saturation was good for a B&W though.



Then I ran an action to make it sepia tone, what do ya think?




So, which one is your favorite? Any pointers? I can't wait till I get an SLR, btw.

4 comments:

  1. I love the sepia toned one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some serious skills! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 3rd one the best. You did a great job. I know nothing about lighting and such.

    ReplyDelete