background

Monday, January 18, 2010

So, I can't seem to keep up with this. I'm a bit of a commitment-phobe. I don't like to do things I feel like I HAVE to do, so from here on out I'm just going to post when I have a random though, which is pretty often, ha. I'm pretty crappy at keeping up with the pictures too.

A random though:
I don't like to take showers. This doesn't mean I don't shower regularly, I do, but I really find showers awful and torturous. Especially first thing in the morning, ugh! I'm all warm and sleepy and no matter how hot I make the shower it's jarring. It doesn't help that I don't like hot showers, I'd much prefer showers that are about the same temperature I am. Anyway I get in the shower and I'm shocked by the water, the cold air swirls around and makes me feel even more cold when I'm soaking wet. Then you are standing in the water and only one side of you can be wet at one time, so the opposite side is freezing in the air. I always have the heater blowing because I hate that part, but I still freeze. It takes about five minutes before I'm warm again all over and I've acclimated to the water.

Then when I'm done and I've turned the water off, my whole self is standing, freezing my butt off (literally!) I get wrapped in the towel, but it's not enough to stop me from shivering.

The worst part is when I've shaved, as soon as I get out of the shower I'm cold and I get goosebumps and then my legs are prickly again. How weird that getting goosebumps causes little pokey hair bits to come up, and my smooth legs are no more.

Anyway, now you can all run screaming because I'm a freak, ha.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay - I getcha, Fellow Freak!! Susan GF

    ReplyDelete