background

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4, 361 days to go.

It was another emotion filled day. I didn't get that job I was hoping for, and it was a pretty upsetting blow. I don't want to talk too much about it though. I'm going to try and focus on the blessings I have in my life.

Anyway pics are of Cory making Ghirardelli (sp?) brownies we got at Target tonight. BTW I'm taking pics with a Canon S5 IS, a point and shoot that is just below an SLR, but still a point and shoot. It has some pretty good features though. We are planning on getting an SLR sometime this year, and I'm really looking forward to it. I end up using flash because oddly enough the pics are better with flash than higher ISO, past 400 our camera gets REALLY grainy and I guess I prefer blown out pics than super grainy pics.




Brownie mix, yum. Also yay for macro setting!



All mixed and being poured into the dish.




The aftermath.



Just a cute, albeit blown out, snapshot of Molly while she was playing with pennies...before the brownie mix mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment